First off these two ladies who have awarded me are awesome! Check out Couture Unraveled's beautiful crocheted items and sweet tutorials like her way cute candle holder made from a block of wood... you'll love it! And Sunny is the funniest chick on the block and talented to boot! Just look at her patio furniture makeover. She's all about re-purposing which I love and am inspired to do more of!
So I get to share 7 things then pass the award onto 15 others. I'll make it snappy :)
1. I just turned 28.
2. I've had this blog for 5 months now.
3. I love my hairdresser.
4. My kids look nothing like me (sometimes I wonder if they got switched at the hospital).
5. Lifetime movies are my favorite (years of watching that channel may be why I now worry about crazy things like babies being switched at the hospital).
6. I'm a Christian and belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
7. I now officialy "coupon"... something I never thought I'd do.
Now onto the amazing list of bloggers I'm awarding in no particular order:
Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time... does this thing every week where she just lists stuff she going to "be okay with" and it makes me laugh.
Money Saving Mom is where I find so many deals with my couponing. I spend way too much time on this site.
Me And My Pink Mixer gives you YUMMY recipes that are easy to follow like her strawberries with cream cheese filling... mmmm!
I hope you'll check these gals out and that your list of things you want to do will increase as mine has :)
The guidelines for accepting this award (if you feel like it... no pressure of course) are as follows:
Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
Tell 7 things yourself.
Pass the award on to 15 blogs, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.