Stay tuned for another spooky Halloween decor idea coming up soon!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
I thought these brooms were a cute little Halloween decoration even though they're actually meant to be goodie bags with treats inside. I saw them in a magazine at the dentist and later looked them up online and found them here. I couldn't find a stick laying around outside so I just used wooden dowels instead.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Here's the how-to:
1) Measure mirror
2) Buy molding at Home Depot
3) Cut corners with miter box and sand rough edges
4) If you have hooks holding the mirror up, cut out a piece from the molding so it fits over it
5) Paint front and back since the back will show in the mirror
6) Carefully glue to the mirror on the outermost edge (use mirror adhesive)
7) Wood putty corners and paint over them once dry
Monday, September 5, 2011
I have been meaning to do this project FOR. EV. ER. Seriously over a year now. I guess I just knew it would take some time and effort and I haven't had either one to put into it. Well I finally finished everything else written down on my to-do list and it was the only thing remaining so I just made myself do it. Now I'm off to make a new to-do list!